About the Client: A Fortune 500 company, represented in the S&P 500 Index. World’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, working with clients in 70 countries.
- Drives growth and delivers sales performance within specified industry.
- Collaborates with executive management to determine the market development strategy, industry and account-level sales priorities and areas of focus within the industry market/s. Works with appropriate solution leaders to tailor offerings to the unique needs of the industry. Drives and implements strategy to enhance the client experience.
- Drives and directs the delivery and implementation of customer solutions in the industry. Manages relationships with the customer community fostering a relationship of trust and mutual respect.
- Directs the organization and performance of large sales group and the activities of senior individual contributors and managers. Provides staff direction with an understanding and following of established company policies and procedures. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company.
- Owns the sales plan and is responsible for a large quota aligned with the scope of the industry market territory. Assigns individual quotas and goals for each team member. Drives the achievement of sales targets by ensuring the use of good sales practices and actively monitors performance of individuals and the team.
- Collaborates across functional areas such as applications, marketing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities. Interacts with information systems users, business management, vendors, and strategic alliance partners to ensure that business requirements are met or exceeded. Identifies partnering opportunities to broaden customer reach.
- Leverages significant sales knowledge, experience, and executive-level client relationships to support team members in driving to close new business engagements. Develops strategic business relationships with key decision makers including executive management. Builds relationships while positioning company for future prospects.
- Acts as capture executive on key industry pursuits to enhance company position and gain new business.
- Maintains knowledge of international policies, programs, laws and issues as it relates to industry. Understands the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinates the integration of all such programs.
- Establishes and communicates goals and objectives, defines methodologies, tasks and activities, and clearly describes roles and responsibilities for performing to personnel. Communicates broadly to help ensure overall coordination for cross-functional teams.
- Directs day-to-day administrative responsibilities including but not limited to matters related to staff recruitment, annual budgeting, and vendor/supplier management.
Salary: $165K – $200K + Bonus: Depending upon experience
|Job Category||Latest Opening|