About the Client: A Fortune 500 company, represented in the S&P 500 Index. World’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, working with clients in 70 countries.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Maintain a high level of Google Cloud services knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
Salary: $165K – $200K + Bonus: Depending upon experience
|Job Category||Latest Opening|