About the Client: A Fortune 500 company, represented in the S&P 500 Index. World’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, working with clients in 70 countries.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Understanding of cloud platforms including Azure platform services, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and services and/or complementing solutions.
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Maintain and develop a positive Customer Experience
- Experience selling Azure cloud services to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on cloud application development and cloud infrastructure technologies preferred
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation
- Stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management and pipeline management
Salary: $165K – $200K + Bonus: Depending upon experience
|Job Category||Latest Opening|